Sunday, June 24, 2007

day 7


Today me and my dad built my new dresser. I was knob man. I put on all the knobs. It was fun. Also today I had my second to last baseball game. I got a great hit. It was a line drive to shortstop. Tomorrow I have my last game of the season. If we win we're the champions. If we lose we're the second place team. My dad made the best cake ever for my mom's birthday. My family got a tube for our boat today. It came with a water gun. I start piano camp tomorrow . I am the youngest student. We are going to play Triple Dip which is a piece for three pianists.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John!

I love your dresser, and it is cool that you and your Dad built it. It reminds me of the dresser in your Dad's room when he was a kid.

I also love the spiderman poster behind the dresser!
love,
karen