Monday, September 3, 2012

Sunday

Today we went to microcenter.  It is a big computer parts store.  Dad wants to build a new computer for our living room.  It is going to be a really good computer.  Then we came home and Dad started working on the computer.  Esther and I went to the Pilgrim Fellowship Cookout.  Esther is finally old enough to go now but there is no one else her age.  I think she had a good time though.  It was good to see my friends from PF again.  There wasn't PF over the summer.  Tomorrow is the last day of summer.  I am going to hang out with Chase tomorrow.  I also have to finish reading my book for school.  It had been a really good summer.  I don't want it to be over.  I have to wake up at 545 tomorrow.  The bus comes at 625 tomorrow morning.  It is going to be really annoying.  Thanks for reading.

No comments: