Monday, September 3, 2012

Last blog of the summer

Today is the last day of the summer.  This school year is going to be really really busy.  I am doing at least two acting companies this year as well as being in the Robinson plays.  I also have band stuff to do.  We are going to try to get a gig sometime. I didn't do much today.  I hung out with Chase for a couple hours.  I also packed my backpack for everything I need tomorrow.  Tomorrow I have Gym, English, Theatre, and Geometry.  I think I might have the same math teacher as I did in seventh grade.  I hope not because she was not a very good teacher.  I do have gym with Chase though.  I don't know anyone else in any of my classes as of right now.  This is the last blog of the summer.  This summer has been awesome.  I don't want it to be over.  Thanks for reading all my blogs over the summer.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Dear John -

Thanks for writing all of your summer blogs!! I can't believe you have to get up so early tomorrow and then you only have 4 classes??!!

You have had a great summer and I have loved reading about it. I hope you have a great time in school this year.

Love you -
karen

Grandma said...

Will definitely be thinking of you on this first school day!

I will be looking for you on camera - feel free to write in your blog whenever you have time...I will check it now and then. Love, Grandma