Saturday, June 25, 2011

day 2

Today we went to red robin for lunch. It was fun. Then we went to a sporting goods store and got some sandals for me. Esther was mad because she didnt get anything. We are having some construction done on our house. We are building a mud room. It should be done in a week and a half. Sandy is very happy. She likes her trainer, Staci. She has learned sit, stay, lie down, heel, stop, and roll over. We are going to meet Staci at the Petco near our house so Sandy can meet one of her dogs. Sandy is are dog. She is a goldendoodle. I have started playing the bass guitar. I am teaching myself. I am currently learning the song Dance, Dance by Fall out boy. I have some new favorite bands. I really like punk rock now. I recently saw my favorite band of all time, Coheed and Cambria, in concert. It was awesome. Next year I am taking all honor class's. My electives will be Advanced Drama and Chinese. The gold cup final is tonight. That is a soccer tournament. The US is in the finals. They are going to play Mexico. I have not started righting my stories because I am kind of rushed to finish my blog today. Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments: