Friday, June 24, 2011

first post of the summer

Once again it is summer. I am very happy school is over. This year will be different than the other years though. Instead of saying what I did every day I will be writing short stories. I have already started three so I will have people vote on them. I will post one every day then whicheve one gets the most votes I will continue to write. This will start tomorrow. My plans this summer are, TV camp, MA, Acting camp, pool, and hang with friends. In TV camp I will go to the public access channel here in virginia and be on TV. I will be visiting Massauchusetts this summer too. I will see all my friends from when I lived their. My grandparents will visit us in the rental house for a while. I am doing an acting camp while i am in Massauchusetts. I have done this acting camp a couple years in a row now. I will go to the pool when it gets to hot to do anything else. I will also probably hang out with my friends alot to. So it will be a pretty boing summer. I hope you still enjoy my blog eventhough it will go through some changes this year. I look forward to the comments you will post. Also we have new neighbors that have just moved in. They look like a nice family

No comments: