Tuesday, June 28, 2011

day 3

Me and my friends have a fantasy baseball league. I am now 4-0. I have not lost a game yet. I am the only undeafeated team left. I can't wait till I go visit Cape Cod. Only a week left now. It is going to be fun. I am going to see all my old friends. I haven't seen them in at least a year if not 2. I am going to start building models. My first two come in the mail tomorow. They are both cars. So i am going to be building models to take up a few hours everyday. I have new favorite band now. They are Three days Grace. They are punk. I like punk music the best. I don't really have much else to write about but I have to take up some more space so. I just finished a really good book. It is called Blockade Billy by Stephen King. It is about this baseball player who is not who he says he is. I am working on the bass some more. Will is starting the drums and my friend Francis plays guitar so maybe a band soon. My sister is doing a cooking camp this week and my favorite restraunt is on the way so I get to go there a day this week. I am only doing 2 camps this summer and one of them is in MA. So thats it. I dont have anything else to write bout

No comments: