Monday, September 5, 2011

This is the last blog of the summer.  Today there was a "bagel bash" at Esthers bus stop.  One of the people at the bus stop brought bagels  I had a blueberry one.  Then we were going to go to costco but it was closed because of labor day.  We then went to Office depot to get a locker shelf for my  locker.  Then Dad wanted to look at rugs.  We found a rug that we like but decided to come back later.  Mom wanted to get some Mums but they die really fast.  If i finish all my blogs before noon we are going to Woody's for ice cream.  Woody's maked really good ice cream.  We are going to get all ready for school today so I just have to roll out of bed tomorrow.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -

Blueberry bagel and ice cream - sounds like a good day! I hope you have a great year at school. I have really enjoyed reading your blog this summer. I learned about the X Games, Fantasy Baseball, TV Camp and more!!

Thanks for making me laugh and smile! Have fun,
love karen