Thursday, September 1, 2011

Today I cleaned off my desk to get ready for the school year.  There is a pep rally at Robinson this afternoon.  I am going to go.  That will be fun.  Esther had her open house today for her school.  She got Mrs. Carlson.  She is happy with her teacher.  I had a dentist appointment this morning too.  The dentist said I was fine and didn't have any cavities.  Then we went to the bagel bakery and got bagels.  I got a Cheddar Jalepino bagel.  Esther got an Everything  bagel and Mom got a Pumpernickel one.  I am winning in fantasy baseball still.  I also drafted my fantasy football team yesterday.  I got the first overall pick in the draft.  Thanks for readig!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hooray for not having any cavities!! Yippee-dippee-dooo!!

I like onion bagels, but the pumpernickel also sounds good. Have you ever made bread?

good luck with the baseball
-lots of love, karen