Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Today I went to get my schedule.  I went first thing in the morning.  I got Chinese and advanced drama as my electives.  I have two classes with Lucas and three classes with Cecelia.  Unfortunately I have no classes with Chris though.  But overall I'm happy with my schedule.  Then we came home.  We went in the morning and all my friends went in the afternoon so I went in the afternoon to say hi to my friends.  Then I came home and now I am writing my blog.  It was a pretty good day.  On friday we are going to water country USA it is a huge water park in richmond.  Then I have the weekend then school starts so not much longer for my blog.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -

I'm glad to hear that your schedule turned out okay. Chinese and advanced drama sound like great electives! I hope you enjoy them.

Have fun at the water park and thanks for writing in your blog this summer!

love you, karen