Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Today we went to a violin shop in alexandria to get a viber glass case for Mom's old Cello.  We are going to have it shipped out to Virginia so Esther can play it  next year.  Then we went to a cake store.  Esther is starting to be really interested in cooking.  she is making penguin cupcakes tonight.  Then we went to the deli for lunch.  I went to the comic book store too.  I got three manga.  Then we came home. Now I am writing my blog.  Pretty boring summer this summer.  I started teaching myself the guitar now.  Thats all thats new.  I don't have much else to write about so.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Teaching yourself guitar! Now that is a splendid way to turn a boring vacation into an interesting one. Have you ever heard your father play the guitar and sing? He has a great voice, like all the Anderson boys. You might have a good singing voice too. Love, Grandma