Monday, August 1, 2011

Today I watched the end of the X games.  They had a new event this year.  It was called EnduroX.  It was like a giant obstacle course on dirt bikes.  It was AWESOME!  I hope they do it every year from now on.  Then I went to the pool.  Will was there.  Then I came home and did math.  Its to early to do math.  We still have 33 days of summer left.  But I guess its better to just get it over with.  So now I am writing my blog.  The trade deadline in the MLB was today.  So I got a couple more players for my team.  I got Mat Kemp the best player in the MLB.  I also got Hunter Pence and Robinson Cano.  I lost my last two gamest though now I am only tied for 1st place in my league.  I will win the week Im sure.  I am playing the worst team  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Next year I intend to watch some of these X-games to figure out the fascination - maybe I will become a fan too! 33 more days...have you found Charles Dickens yet? Try Great Expectations. Love, Grandma