Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Today I went to camp.  We did the same thing we have done the last few days.  Then we came home.  There was an earthquake.  Sandy was really scared.  It was a 5.8 earthquake.  I think.  Then Will came over and we went to the pool.  It was fun.  Tomorow we will finish filming our show and on Thursday we will edit it.  Then on friday we will watch it.  The rest of the week is going to be fun. I am winning my fantasy baseball game.  My catcher Brian McCann it back this week and he is amazing.  He is my good luck charm.  When he got hurt I lost all my games.  Now he is back and I am winning.  Tomorrow Chris and Lucas are coming over.  It is going to be fun.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Yes, but where and how is Ugula???
Grandma
Were you not the least surprised by the earthquake?