Thursday, August 25, 2011

Today we edited our show.  We finished early so we just hung out the rest of the time.  We are going to have a donut party tomorrow.  Then Mom and Esther came to pick me up.  They went dress shopping for Mom.  Then we went to the Silver Diner for lunch.  I had crab cakes.  Esther had a Burger.  Then Esther had a doctors apointment.  She needed to get a shot.  We then went to get back to the Silver Diner to get milkshakes.  I got an oreo one.  Then we went to pick Sandy up from Affectionate pet care.  She is really tired now.  McCann just scored 15 points in fantasy!  I am now winning 167-78.  I will probably win this week.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

No fair. I want an oreo milkshake too. I have never heard of one before but it sounds SOOO good. Your fantasy team is incredibly good. You must be a good manager. Grandma