Saturday, August 27, 2011

Yesterday was the last day of TV camp.  We watched our show and had a donut party.  Then we went over paperwork since I am now a producer at the station,  Then we did some more practice shows just for fun.  Then Mom came to pick me up.  We went home and I played Xbox.  Today I played Xbox for most of the morning.  Eshter had a sleepover with he friend Izzy last night.  Then we went  Safeway.  I walked down to Gamestop and got 007 Bloodstone.  It is a James Bond game that is not based on a movie.   It is supposed to be really good.  The only complaint the critics had was that is was to short.  It is raining and windy here.  Mom and Dad are going out to a fancy dinner place tonight.  So Tess is coming to watch us.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John-

I'm sorry, I haven't been able to keep up with your blog. Maybe I'll have a chance tomorrow to catch up.

Uncle Jim and I are staying at his son's house in Raleigh tonight and it is windy and raining here too! According to a friend, our home in New Bern is flooded - well the basement/garage is flooded not the house itself.

I hope you enjoy your new game!

-karen