Saturday, August 20, 2011

Today Dad and I took Sandy to Starbucks.  Dad had iced tea and Sandy had water.  Then we dropped Sandy off at home and went to Target.  Then we came home and I played some xbox.  Then Esther and Mom came home from seeing Wicked.  Then Esther and I played xbox.  Now I am listnening to music and writing my blog.  Next week I have camp again.  I only have two weeks till school starts.  I don't want to go back to school though.  It had been a pretty good summer all in all.  But I wish I didnt have to go back to school.  Esther and Mom went to see the musical Wicked.  They really liked it.  Last night they slept in a hotel because the play ended so late.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Poor Sandy having to settle for water at Starbucks. What did you have, John? Are you sure you are not looking forward just a bit to a new school year? Grandma