Monday, August 22, 2011

Today Esther and I played xbox for a while.  Then we went to the pool.  Dad came to.  We had a good time.  Then we came home and had dinner.  Mom and Esther told us about there play.  Then I watched iron chef america.  Pretty boring day but it was fun.  This week I have camp again.  We are gonna record and edit are show thats gonna be on the public access channel in september.  Its going to be cool to be on TV.  Lucas and chris are going to come over on wednesday.  Thats going to be cool.  So yeah basically the same week as next week.  I lost last week.  But this week two of my best players are back from he disabled list so I have a better chance of winning.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

OK, John. Grandma speaking. Please look up the difference between the word "to" and the word "too" and the difference between the word "there" and the word "their." Report back to GRANDMA.