Monday, August 29, 2011

Today Will and invited me to go to the pool with him.  I went and we had pizza at the pool.  Then we went over to his house and played Xbox.  He won most of the time.  Then I came home and worked on my other book report.  Unfortunately its the last week of the summer :(.  It is a pretty busy week though.  I get my schedule on wednesday.  I hope I get the classes I want and with my friends.  I don't really want to go back to school though.  I am doing my other book report on a book called Blockade Billy.  Its a short story by Stephen King.  It is about a baseball player who isn't who he says he is.  It is really good.  Then I watched some Iron Chef America.  It was the battle of the king crab.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -

Pizza and Xbox sound good, but a book report before school starts -- that is just WRONG. Stephen King is too scary for me. Good luck with the class schedule.

-karen