Thursday, August 18, 2011

Today I went to camp.  We worked on graphics.  It was fun.  Then Mom and Esther picked me up and we went to the mall.  We went to the Cheesecake factory for lunch.  Then we went to Macys to get some clothes for Esther.  I got a book from Borders.  Since they are going out of buisnss everything is 40% or more off.  It is really cool.  Then we came home and let Sandy out of her cage.  She was really happy to see us.  I watched TV for a while.  Now I am writing my blog. The team I am playing this week in fantasy has had some really good days so far so I am losing.  But I think his team is gonna burn out the rest of the week after three huge days.  But I am still running average this week.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I wonder what book you bought at Borders. I wonder how long it will take you to finish it. I wonder how long the fantasy ball game goes on...forever? Grandma the Wonderer