Thursday, August 4, 2011

Today I didn't do anything.  I played guitar and bass.  Then Esthers friend Izzy came over they went to the pool.  Mom and I went to the library to pick up a book.  I am crushing in fantasy.  I am winning 108 to 20.  I also added Dan Uggla to my team.  Even though I already have Cano, Uggla is on a 25 game hitting streak and has doubled his homeruns in the last 25 games.  I will drop him and pick up a more versatile bench player when his hot streak ends.  There are only a couple more games in the fantasy baseball season.  I am tied for best record and am leading in homeruns, battting average, triples, doubles, and ERA.  So I am pretty much guarunteed to make the playoffs either 1st seed or 3rd seed.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Congratulations, John! Well done. But I am a bit worried about dropping poor Uggla. He doesn't deserve that after giving you so much. Or are players not people, just tokens on a playing board?
Grandma