Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Today Tess, are babysitter, is coming over while Mom goes to the animal shelter and goes grocery shopping.  Mom and Esther are going to Michaels, a craft store, to get some stuff.  I don't know what Esther wants to get.  Sandy is at Affectionate Pet Care today.  She is going to play with the other dogs at the boarding place.  We will pick her up this afternoon.  Sandy has a great time there and she is always super tired when she comes home.  Because she has such a good time playing with the other dogs.  Right now I am only 20 points behind the guy I am playing in fantasy and I have two guys hurt.  Beltre was supposed to be back today or tommorrow but he got hurt again in on of his rehab games and won't be back till september.  Reyes should be back next week though.  So I will probably get the best free agent 3rd baseman.  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Does Sandy wear a seat belt in the car? Whatever happened to Uggula?
Grandma

Karen said...

Hi John -

I hope you have fun with Tess. Sorry Beltre got hurt again ... your team is having some bad luck.

Thanks for writing!
-karen