Monday, August 8, 2011

Today I watched sportscenter then I did my math, then I played piano, then I worked on my journals for the book, then I played Xbox.  I played Call of duty.  I want a new game but I don't have enough money and I can't get M rated games.  All the good ones are M.  I won my game last week in fantasy baseball.  The only bad thing bout my team now is my pitching.  Luckily someone dropped the Angels pitching staff so I picked them up.  My first real test with my new team is this week I am playing the best team in the other division.  I hope I win because I am now only tied for first in my division.  Esther and Mom took Sandy to the vet because she it limping.  The vet said she is fine though.  Then Esther had her friend over.  They went to the pool.  I stayed here and am writing my blog.  So thats it.  Thanks for reading!

No comments: