Saturday, August 13, 2011

Today I went into work with Dad.  Some of Dads Co-workers helped me with my math.  I finished the whole packet.  Now all I have left is to finish my English.  Then I took the early train home so I could go to my orientation for the camp I am going to next week.  It is a TV camp where we produce a 28 minute show that will air on the public access station here in Virginia.  I want to work the cameras or be in the show.  It looks like it will be lots of fun.  Uggla scored me 14 points last night.  He has a 32 game hit streak the most in Braves(the team he plays for ) history.  Tomorrow we are going to Ikea to get a desk and some shelves for Esther's room.  Sandy got groomed a couple days ago.  Her hair was cut pretty short.  But not to short, shes still fluffy.  So that's it.  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow - you've had help on the math from quite a variety of people! I still can't believe you have math homework ... and now English?! What kind of a school system do they have in Virginia??!! :)

I hope you enjoy the TV camp. I'm sure it will be fun.
-karen

Grandma said...

How lucky can a guy be...to have a whole group help with homework.
So do you understand it? Is that hated book really finished? Did you write a report? And if so, Karen and I want to see it! Grandma