Monday, August 15, 2011

Today I had my first day of TV camp.  We did practice shows with some of the scripts the teacher already had.  We took turns runnning each job.  There are 3 people running the camera, two people performing, a Floor director, a person running the Teleprompter, and an audio person.  I also did the lighting. Tomorrow we are going have a Pre-production meeting.  There are 7 people in the camp.  It was fun but I have to wake up early.  Thats the only part I dont like.  Mom got lost on the way home.  Now I am writing my blog.  Then I will probably watch Iron Chef America.  My favorite band came out with a new song.  There new album comes out on September 27th.  The video is the new song.  I really like it.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I think you will learn a lot at this camp. I like it that you will get a chance to work at every job. I listened to the song you like. very nice. Grandma