Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Today I watched sportscenter and masterchef.  Then Mom and Esther went to go get their hair cut.  I had to come along to unfortunately.  It was really boring.  I had to do math.  Then we went to the grocery store.  Then we came home.  Right now I am losing in fantasy 38-20.  I am really bad in the 3rd baseman position right now.  I have Adrian Beltre who is the best 3rd baseman but he is hurt.  I am currently using Chase Headly as my 3rd baseman but he got hurt yesterday and since the trade deadline is over I dont have have a 3rd baseman thats not injured.  They are saying Beltre will be back in the next two weeks and I hope he will be.  My starting catcher is also hurt.  He will be back next week though and I have the second best catcher in right now.  My all-star shortstop is out for the next week two.  I am going to have some difficult weeks ahead hopefully the rest of my team can carry me to wins.  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi John -

How do you like MasterChef? I watched a couple of the first episodes from this season on Hulu today. Gordon Ramsey sure has a bunch of TV shows now.

Sorry, your baseball team is having so much trouble with injuries!

love, karen

Grandma said...

masterchef - I don't know - am an iron chef fan myself. Baseball is such an up and down game...just like the stock market. Love, Grandma
ps. how about texting me sometime?