Sunday, July 31, 2011

Today I didnt do anything.  I played xbox for a while.  Then I watched X games.  Shaun white won skate vert.  That was really cool.  Travis patrana broke his leg and  a couple of bones in his ankle.  But he is still planning to compete in Rally cars.  He is going to use hand controls for the throttle and clutch.  It will be interesting to see how well he does.  Tomorrow is the last day.  Both Chris and Lucas are going to be at soccer camp all next week so I will have nothing to do.  So the next two weeks will be really boring.  I don't have anything going on for the next two weeks.  I guess I could shop for school supplies but we still have a month till school.  The summer had gona by so fast only 4 more weeks.  I wish it was longer.  Thanks for reading!

No comments: