Thursday, July 7, 2011

Today we went to a whole bunch of stores to get what we needed for Massachusetts.  We needed a rain coat, a strap for esthers goggles and a lot of other stuff.  Then we came back home.  Then Lucas came over.  I beat him in basketball twice.  We then walked back home and played zombies.  We died a lot.  Mom is overwhelmed by packing. I am just trying to stay out of her way.  Then Lucas's dad came to pick him up.  Then Esther and Mom went to a swim meet.  I then ordered pizza.  Then Dad came home and we had pizza for dinner.  I ordered a medium cheese and a medium green pepper and pineapple.  Sandy wanted to go for a walk so we took her for a walk.  Then Mom called and said Esther was misbehaving.  So Dad went to pick her up from the swim meet.  I am really bored now.  I don't know what else to write about.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Your mom is busy packing...but what about you John? Are you packing up your things? I hope to read about what YOU are doing to help your Mom. This is a typical Grandma comment, right?
Grandma