Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Today we were going to ride our bikes to acting camp but my bike tire popped so mom had to drive us.  Esther decided to stay to for the second act.  Two of the consoleors stay after and do more thearter games.  Mom came and picked me up after acting camp.  We went to Fish Monger for lunch.  I had a cape cod reuben.  Mom had a lobster roll.  It was yummy.  Then I came home and watched Masterchef.  My least favorite person finally went home.  Then Mom had to go back to Woods Hole to pick Esther up from camp.  When they came back mom had gotten cookies from Pie in the Sky.  So we had cookies.  Tonight we are going to say hi to the Kerrs.  Esther is excited.  We are about to leave so I finishing up my blogs before we leave.  So thats all we have done today.  Thanks for reading!

No comments: