Friday, July 1, 2011

Boring day

Today I went to pick up my sister from cooking camp.  She really likes the cooking camp.  Then we went to my favorite restraunt.  It is called Sunflower.  Sunflower serves only vegetarian food.  They have amazing tofu.  I got the General Tso's surprise.  Mom had Sweet and Sour tofu.  It was really good.  Then I went home to watch sandy while Mom and Esther went to get their hair cut.  Esther got red highlights.  I dont like them but she seems to.  I am learning the song Lazy Eye on the bass.  It is by the Silversun pickups.  I really like the song.  I hope you liked the story.  I may continue it later but for now its done.  Just over a week till a go to Massachusetts.  I am so excited.  I built my first model yesterday.  It was fun.  I made a camaro.  On Saturday we are going white water rafting.  That will be fun.  It is an hour and a half though and we have to be there by 10:30 so we will have to wake up early.  Then I had my friends Will, and Chris.  We played Black Ops with Alex.  Will won most of the time.  But it was still fun.  Tomorow I will have my friend Lucas over.  I am running out of stuff to write about.  I have had a pretty boring summer so far.  Not doing to many camps like I did last summer.  Thats all for today.  Thanks for reading.

No comments: