Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lazy day

Today was just a lazy day.  I got pretty far on zombies.  I think I got to round 15.  Then dad and I went to target to get some stuff while  Mom and Esther went to see the movie Monte Carlo.  We got cat food, dog food, mostly stuff for Massachusetts.  Mom is getting overwelmed by all we have still to do for Massachusetts.  Then I played bass.  Then more video games.  I also won my fantasy baseball game.  Still undeafeted.  I leave for Massachusetts pretty soon.  I am excited.   I am now 5-0 in fantasy baseball.  I am playing my friend chris this week.  His team is really good.  I will win this weeks though.  I play bass in the rest of my free time.  I am getting pretty good.  I do not know what I will do in my free time in Massachusetts.  I play mostly punk rock songs.  Right now I am working on Carouel by Blink 182.  They are one of my favorite bands of all time.  I am hoping Chris can come over some time this week but he is insanely busy.  Alot of my friends are insanely busy this summer.  I should have signed up for more camps this summer.  Thanks for reading.

No comments: