Friday, July 29, 2011

Today Chris came over and we played NCAA football 12.  I was Boise St, my favorite college, and he was Air Force.  I won 42-24.  Then I went over to camp.  Today was our practice audition in front of Ms. Hard and her friends.  They said I need more confidence on the stage.  But other than that they liked it.  Now I am at home.  I am pretty tired and am looking forward to watching more of the X games tonight.  Yesterday I watched the Skateboard park eliminations, the Best Whip contest, Step up, and MotoX best trick.  It is supposed to be really hot this weekend like in the 100s.  So I will be spending alot of time at the pool.  NCAA football 12 is really good.  Since today was the last day of the camp I will have nothing going on for 2 whole weeks then I have TV camp then that last week I will get ready for school.  Thanks for reading!

No comments: