Thursday, July 28, 2011

Today I was at home while Esther went to swimming.  Then we went out to the library to return a book.  Then  I went gamestop and got NCAA football 12.  Then  I got lunch from my favorite restraunt Sechuan East.  It is an asian place.  I always get the same thing.  Then I got home and watched baseball.  The X Games start today.  It is my favorite sports event.  It is 4 days for the summer and 4 days for the winter.  I like the summer better.  The X Games are the extreme games.  They are all the extreme sports like Motocross, BMX, and Skateboarding.  It starts at 7 tonight.  It starts with the BMX best trick finals.  That is my favorite one.  I will watch alot of X Games this Weekend.  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Aha!! BMX is bicycles!! I learned something new today! I think I'd like the skateboarding and the bicycle tricks more than the racing part. We're having pizza for dinner tonight. I always get vegetarian, I think Jim is getting meat on his half of the pizza.

Have fun watching the games!
-karen

Grandma said...

I hope this comment will register! Are you cheering someone special in the XGames, or are they just fun to watch? Grandma