Sunday, July 17, 2011

Today I went  to acting camp.  Today we could go to the candy store for snack.  I got a lot of different kinds of candy.  Esther got more than i did because she brought her own money too.  We filmed our movie today too.  It went well.  We will get the DVD of it on monday.  Esther filmed hers on tuesday.  Hers is about Woods Hole being haunted.  We will watch them all on Monday.  They are always really good.  Grandma and grandpa got here yesterday.  It is nice to see them.  I havents seen them in forever.  I am going to play alot of cards with grandma.  I will eventually beat her at slam.  I hope.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good luck beating Grandma at slam, John! I was never able to. She is the champion!!

Candy and making movies sounds like a good summer vacation!

-karen