Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Today we rode our bikes to woods hole for acting camp.  My group was going to film our movie today but we didn't have enough time so we played theatre games the whole time.  It got pretty boring.  Then I rode my bike home.  I rode home really fast because I didn't have to wait for Esther.  She was really mad because I was going faster than she was.  I was just barely in front of her though.  Mom just came home from picking Esther up.  She fell off her bike.  Now she is in a bad mood.  That is really bad.  Now she will yell at everyone for the rest of the day.  Grandma and Grandpa come today.  Mom is about to leave to pick them.  Dad comes back on friday.  I miss sandy :(.  I know she is doing fine though.  I am having a good time in Massachusetts.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -

What is your movie about?

Thanks for writing your blog! I'll try to keep reading. I hope you are having fun!!

love you,
Karen