Friday, July 1, 2011

Pool and friend

Today I had lucas over.  We place Black Ops Zombies.  We made it to round 10 on the hardest zombies map.  We even turned on the power.  Then we went to the pool.  We played water basketball.  The pool was almost empty though so it was one on one.  Then we went and annoyed Esther and her friends by cheating in sharks and minnows.  It was so funny.  Then we went back and played more Black Ops.  I beat him.  Then he had to leave for soccer.  I am still undeafeated in fantasy baseball.  I now have the three best outfielders.  So i am now probably undeafetable.  I went to library and got the book I am legend.  I also got Deathnote volumes 7,8, and 9.   L dies in 7 :(.  He was my favorite character.  But Ryuk is back, he is my second favorite character.  Deathnote is about this notebook where by writing someones name in the book they die.  It is very good.  It had been over for a couple years now but the last volumes are hard to find.  There are 13.  I own 1 through 6 but then the comic store didn't have 7,8, or 9 so i was stuck.  But I found them at the library.  So I can go get 10 from the store.  Thats it another boring day.  Now just a week till we leave.  I am going to see all my old friends.  I can't wait.  Thanks for reading.

No comments: