Monday, July 11, 2011

Today I went to acting camp.  We are doing movies this week.  I like my group.  Esther is coming with me this year.  I wish she didn't come though.  Luckily I am not in Esthers group this week.  Next week we are doing music videos.  All the same people are there as last year.  Esther and I are riding our bikes to acting camp this year.  It is about two and a half miles.  We left late this morning so we almost missed the beggining of camp.  Esther is pretty slow on her bike and I have to wait up for her all the time.  It gets annoying.  But she was faster on the way home.  I think she had a good time at acting camp.  She doesnt know anybody there though.  Then when Esther and I got back from camp we played a couple games of cards.  I won twice and Esther won  twice.  Then we went to the beach.  It was fun.  Esther kept trying to fight with me.  So I walked home early.  Now I am writing my blog.  So thats all I have done today.  Thanks for reading!

No comments: