Sunday, July 17, 2011

Today we went to the beach with Aaron and Adam.  They fought the whole time so it was not fun at all.  Then finnally grandma came to drop off Esther.  I left with grandma.  We had lunch at the beach.  I had a cheese sandwich a root beer and some chips.  Then when I got home i took a shower.  Jarrett and Gibson are coming over tomorow.  That will be fun.  We will probabaly go to the beach.  I havent seen them in soooooo long.  Jarrett is going to spend then nght on Thursday.  The US is in the womans world cup final.  I hope they win.  I don't really follow soccer though.  All my friends do. We ordered pizza for dinner but they delivered it to the wrong house so we had to wait an exra 30 minutes.  By the time it got here they just gave it to us for free.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Karen said...

It's too bad the US won, but it is also cool that Japan won the world cup.

I hope you have a great day at the beach with Jarrett and Gibson!

-karen