Monday, July 4, 2011

river riders

Today we drove to West Virginia to go tubing.  It was really boring.  We did the flatwater tubing.  Then Dad and I went back to river riders to see if we could go to the white water but it was really expensive.  We had lunch and waited for Mom and Esther to come back.  Then we drove home.  Since Mom and Esther had not had lunch we stopped at Wendy's.  We bought some fireworks.  We are going to set them off on the 4th of July.  We don't really have any plans this weekend. Only a couple more days till I got to Massachusetts.  I don't really have any plans while I am there.  Just go to camp, and see friends.  I have been pretty bored this summer.  This week I plan to just have friends over.  Then we leave on friday.  I don't know what else to write about. I am only doing two camps this summer.  The acting camp I got to every year in Massachusetts and a TV camp with the public access channel here in Virginia.  I have never done the TV camp before.  I hope it is fun.  Thats it.  Pretty boring.  That is the one thing I hate about summers.  You have nothing to do and you get really bored.  Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

You are welcome, John. I enjoy reading your blog. And I can hardly wait to see you in Falmouth. Not much longer now!
Grandma

Grandma said...

Your grandpa also set off fireworks on the 4th! How about bringing some for the Cape?
Grandma