Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Today we did nothing all morning. Then I had camp.  We worked more on are monologues and picked songs.  I am doing a Charlie Brown monologue and I am singing "How can love survive" from the Sound of Music.  Friday is going to be fun.  I am working on a song in this computer program we have downstairs.  Eventually I am going to hook up a USB microphone and be able to play my bass, guitar and sing into my songs.  I am listening to mostly Punk rock music.  My favorite band is Blink 182.  They just released there first song in 8 years.  It is ok it didn't live up to expectations though.  I also like the band Yellowcard.  I am teaching Sandy a trick.  I am teaching her to touch my hand when I say touch.  It is pretty easy because Sandy is a really smart dog.  So that is it thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -

I think "How Can Love Survive?" must be the only song from The Sound of Music that I don't know!! I'll check out the bands.

That's cool that Sandy picks up tricks so easily. Your Great Uncle Al (your Dad's uncle) was also great at teaching his dog to do tricks.

I hope you have a great day tomorrow!!

Thanks for writing -
karen