Tuesday, July 26, 2011

today the power was out for most of the morning.  So we played board games and stuff like that.  It got really boring.  Then just after the power came back on I had to go to camp.  It is an audition boot camp with the director of the musicals  at my school.  We are doing the Sound of Music.  I want to be Uncle Max.  We are getting ready for an audition at the end of the week where Ms. Hard's friends who are casting directors come in and they are going to give us tips on auditions.  Lucas is coming over tomorrow.  I read more of the book I have to read for school.  It is still REEEEAAAAALLLLLYYY boring.  I have a math packet i will probably start soon.  Ugh it feels like school already!  Thats it for today.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Poor you ... boring, boring, boring summer in Virginia. Hmmm, I wonder what some synonyms for boring are ... tedious is a good one, dull, humdrum, monotonous, ... boresome ... I don't know the word: "boresome". The dictionary says it means "causing or tending to cause boredom".

There I've done my bit to turn your blog into something else resembling ... SCHOOL!!

Sorry about that! :)
-karen