Sunday, June 17, 2012

first blog of the year

Today I band practice with Jake, and Cece.  I am going to play bass and do some of the backing vocals, Cece is doing the main vocals, Jake is playing the guitar and Chase is our drummer.  He was in Baltimore this weekend so he couldn't go to band practice.  We choose and practiced are four songs.  They are "Caraphernelia" by Pierce The Veil, "if you can't hang" by sleeping with sirens, "Since u been gone" by A Day To Remember, and "If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn" by sleeping with sirens.  Today is also fathers day to I got a present for my dad.  I got him a new wallet.  This summer I am going to England and France with my drama teacher Mrs. Hard and a couple other students.  I am also visiting Cape Cod.  I am doing two drama camps this summer.  I think this summer will be very good.  But i am also looking forward to next year.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

How do you say Cece?? Is it C-C or Cese? Where does the group practice?
Grandma