Thursday, June 21, 2012

Boring Day

Today  was a boring day.  I woke up and we went to the gym.  Esther and mom took a yoga class while I lifted weights.  I have my callback for the mentor ensemble tonight, I spent an hour or so working on my performance.  I think it is looking good.  The Nationals won the game last night 3 to 2.  The Nats scored 3 runs in the first inning but none the rest of the game.  The rays scored a 2 runs throughout the game.  It was the Rays starting pitchers first game in the major leagues.  He started off pretty rocky but recovered and pitched pretty well.  Stratsburg pitched really well.  It was really cool to see him pitch again.  I had seen him on the first day he pitched in the majors.  Next week i have a camp where we are going to write a play and perform it.  Esther is going to be in a camp to the same week at Robinson.  It is also an acting camp.  I think that will be fun.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I don't understand the mentor thing...who will you mentor? Grandma