Saturday, June 23, 2012

Acting workshop and mom's birthday

Today I went to an acting workshop.  It was an improv comedy workshop so i had to come up with every thing on the spot.  It was a lot of fun.  I learned a lot as well.  Then Mom wanted to go out to eat at a restaurant near where the acting workshop was.  It was really really good.  I had miniature crab cakes for an appetizer, a salad with a raspberry vinaigrette, fried shrimp as an entree, and chocolate truffle cake for dessert.  It was all amazing.  The restaurant was called The Carriage House.  Tomorrow I am having band practice for most of the day.  Then on Monday camp starts for me.  I am looking forward to the camp.  A lot of my friends are in it.  It will be fun.  We are going to be writing our own script I think.  Then after the camp is over I am leaving for Europe.  I can't wait!  I will take lots of pictures and post them on my blog when I get back.  Thanks for reading!

No comments: