Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Baseball game

Tonight the whole family is going to a Nationals game.  They are playing the Tampa Bay Rays.  Our seats are right behind home plate but also all the way upstairs.  I am looking forward to the game because they are doing really well this season.  This morning we got new carpet in our living room.  It is a greenish color.  Sandy seems to like it.  I had my interview last night for the mentor ensemble.  I was have to got back there on Thursday for the callback.  If I get in I will have to go down to D.C once a week every week from October till June.  They seemed to really like me.  I hope I get in.  I will be working with teenagers from all over Northern Virginia, Southern Maryland, and D.C.  I am also starting to learning to program computers using Basic.  I find it very interesting.  Lastly I have started reading my book for next years English assignment.  It is called Blink by Malcom Gladwell.  It is about the sub-conscious decision making part of the brain.  Thanks for reading! 

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Move the camera so that I can see the new carpet. Can you go into D.C. by yourself? What time of day? Grandma

Grandma said...

GO NATIONALS!