Thursday, June 28, 2012

More camp

Today I had another day of camp.  We got our first scenes today.  It is looking pretty good but the play is supposed to an hour long and we only have 3 more rehearsal days.  We are going to be cutting it close.  Last night I got a call from Arena Stage about the Mentor Ensemble I auditioned for.  I got in and rehearsals will begin in October.  I am excited to work with them.  There is at least one other person who goes to Robinson  with me that got in.  It will be a lot of fun.  The summer X games start tonight.  Tonight there is skateboarding big air.  That is where skateboarders go off a giant ramp and try to the the best trick possible.  They then get rated and the highest scoring person in each heat along with the highest scoring person in all the heats combined that didn't win there heat go to the finals.  I am really looking forward to the rally car and the moto x events.  Thanks for reading

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Congratulations! - I think. What is Arena Stage and the Mentor Ensemble all about?? Is there a web site - what is it and what will you be doing ? Grandma