Friday, June 22, 2012

day 6

Today Esther had a doctors appointment.  She had to get two shots in order to go into 6th grade.  Afterwards we went to the Silver Diner which is right across the street from the doctors office.  Mom got us milkshakes.  I had a brownie latte one and Esther had a strawberry one.  Tomorrow is Mom's birthday.  I haven't got her anything yet though.  She wants to see the movie Prometheus tomorrow but Esther can't see it.  I don't know what else we are going to do.  Tomorrow I am attending a improv workshop in Alexandria. It is held by Ms. Hard's fiances.  Ms. Hard is my drama teacher.  I am excited for going to Europe in less than two weeks.  We will be visiting lots of great places.  I will probably not be able to write my blog while I am there but I will try to keep you guys informed on what I am doing there.  There is a lot of fun stuff going on in the next couple weeks.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

a question from Esther's blog: //Swimming is really fun but John won't try swimming. If I were you I would ask him why. He swam when we lived in Massachusetts. He was always better than me.// You are probably too busy with other things... Thanks for the picture! Love Grandma