Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Camp

Today I had camp again.  We made scenes based on childhood games.  My group got "Duck Duck Goose".  It was interesting.  I am starting to really like devised theater.  This weekend I am going to get some clothes for my Europe trip.  I am really excited for going to Europe.  It is going to be really hard to adjust to the time zones in Europe.  It is 6 hours different.  My flight leaves in the middle of the night and we arrive in England in the morning.  I am going to be really tired those first couple days.  I will be really fun though.  I think we are doing an acting workshop in France.  That will be awesome.  I am also excited to try some new food there.  It will be a ton of fun.  I am leaving on July 12th and I arrive back home on the 24th.  Esther is working on memorizing her lines for "The Wizard of Oz".  She is performing it on Saturday.  I am going to see it.  Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Don't worry about jet lag - you'll handle it just fine. I worry about nutrition, look for eggs on the menus! Grandma

Karen said...

Hi John -

I finished reading the Hunger Games Trilogy. I read the last book twice, because it wasn't what I was expecting. I liked it a lot better the second time I read it. Did you see the movie do you recommend it?

I've also read a couple of books in a series called 'The Skinners' in which the lead character was designing computer games before he encountered a werewolf.

I'm excited for you - going to Europe! Don't listen to Grandma - eat lots of croissants and other delicious breads and pastry in France. Plus they have great chocolate!! Be sure to bring some back for me!!!!!!!! Me Me Me Me Me :)

Love you - thanks for writing - Karen