Sunday, June 24, 2012

Band Practice

Today I had band practice.  Our guitarist Jake couldn't make it to practice so it was just me, Cece, and Chase.  We got a lot done.  Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to practice again for another 2 or 3 weeks.  We are all very busy this month.  Tomorrow I start my camp called "Stage Door".  I have heard it is similar to Voices of Now.  I think it will be fun.  Kevin Youkilis, Red Sox 3rd baseman, was traded to the White Sox today.  He has been injured a lot and has had career lows and in both batting average and RBI's this season.  When he was injured the Red Sox brought up rookie Will Middlebrook and he soon became the most productive batter in there lineup.  I don't know if Youkilis can recapture his swing before the end of the season.  Mom and Esther went to see a concert tonight.  Esther's two favorite bands are performing.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I saw part of the game when Youkilis was traded - did they pull him out in the middle of the game because he was traded or because he was injured? Grandma