Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 2

Today I didn't really do much.  I went to the gym in the morning and then I hung out with Chase.  We played some music together since he didn't get to go to the meeting yesterday.  I am doing a couple of camps this summer.  I am doing an acting camp at Robinson and another acting camp somewhere else.  I got a new game for my xbox today also.  On Wednesday I am going to see a Nationals game.  They are playing the Tampa Bay Rays.  The Nationals are doing really well this season.  They are leading there division.  The Red Sox on the other hand are really bad.  They got a new manager this year and he isn't as good as Francona was.  Today I submitted an application to be in the Mentor Ensemble at Arena Stage.  I participated in a program called Voices of Now and they invited me to continue to participate in Voices of Now as a Mentor.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I have noticed that the Nationals are doing quite well. Do you think that has anything to do with your move from the Cape? I think you would be a great mentor! Good luck with the application.
Grandma.