Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blog

Today I had more camp.  We started blocking actual scenes for our show today.  It was fun and abstract.  We also played a really fun game called Assassins and Bodyguards.  It is a lot of fun to play.  I goof off with my friends a lot during camp.  College football just approved a new play off system.  I don't think it will work any better then the old one did.  I just think it will cause more arguments then the last system did.  They used to have just the top two teams play each other in a national championship.  Now they are going to have a 4 team playoff.  The only problem is there are so many different colleges in college football that a lot of teams will have the same record.  If 5 teams are undefeated how are they going to decide what 4 of those teams are going to make the playoff?  I just don't think that it will be any better this way.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

How about just dong away with championships and have teams playing for fun? Oh well, I guess that wouldn't work...no money in it. Grandma