Monday, June 25, 2012

Stage Door day 1

Today was my first day of my camp.  It is called Stage Door, and it is devised theater.  It is more abstract then normal theater.  Our theme is "Not all who wander are lost".  It is an interesting theme.  There are about 5 or 6 kids in the camp that go to Robinson and are in my grade.  It is a fun and interesting camp.  I will have it weekday this week from 9:30 until 3:30.  We will write a whole hour long play in seven days and then perform is.  Esther is doing a camp this week as well.  She is putting on the show "The Wizard of Oz".  She got the part of the lion.  I am going to start packing for Europe this week so i don't forget anything.  I am excited for my trip.  Esther and Mom went to see a concert last night.  They really liked it.  My friend Will is moving in a couple weeks.  He is moving to Thailand.  I think that will be interesting to move there.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -
Thanks for writing in your blog! The theater camp sounds interesting. Writing a play can't be an easy thing to do - good luck! I'm sorry your friend is moving so far away and hope the two of you are able to keep in touch.
Don't forget to pack your toothbrush!! :)

love you, karen